Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Good day,


how have you been?
the mailman has filled our post box with a couple of new treasures this week - I'll pull out my camera from the bag and take a couple of pics tonight and post soon for you to see

new stitch markers (orcas!!)
new yarn, is it possible that with all the yarns in the entire world, I ordered the same EXACT colorway twice?

yes, possible and I think that's exactly what I did, of course, as usual, I can't find the first skein

likely tucked away in a safe clean place waiting to be cast on, I do this often

put things here, there, and everywhere and wonder later "where is it when I want it?"

it's okay, the search is fun because it usually results in me finding other treasures stored away

there are new socks cast on, baby sweaters waiting for collars, buttons, sleeves....

the ground outside is wet, soggy, and beautiful...

the weekend?

will be warm again, sunny and bright..

The Nest will be setup at a local campground...happy to be out and on the road again

board games, marshmallows and flashlights lined up on the table alongside mugs and gathered sticks..

see  you soon....have a wonderful day