Friday, July 2, 2010

Time For A Change

I was getting a little bored with the appearance, so, I thought I'd try my hand at making a few minor changes. Very minor changes and I think I've goofed up a couple of things......am I surprised???? Not at all.

I've removed a couple of items and added something, problem is not sure where they are. So, it will be a work in progress, like so many other things in my life.

Enjoy, feel free to leave any comments, good or bad, I'm always open to improvement.
I'm just pleased with myself I've figured out this blogging stuff this far....I have a few friends that I'm still waiting for them to get the "leave a comment" task tackled. Come on people, let's keep moving into the blogging future together.

2 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

Oh,my!
So much I have missed on your blog!
I like how you have changed things!
So very glad that you are home safe and sound and what a trip you have had!
I am enjoying reading and looking at all the pics:)

Lap Dog Knits said...

Thank you so much Hesper!! I did have a wonderful time and met people who farm! Wisconsin is a beautiful state and hope
someday to take my husband there (maybe shop
for some real estate). That would be
wonderful!!!