Saturday, September 24, 2011

Awarded...For Me???

I've been awarded....and I'll be sending this award along to several others shortly.


Please check out http://momsbestnest.blogspot.com/ for your reading pleasure and see the kreative-blogger-award-thanks-gotomommy.html that sweet Mikki passed along to me - THANK YOU MIKKI...you're a sweetheart!!!

With this award comes the request to list seven things about myself....

I was finishing up this last night





 while trying to come up with seven things about myself to list....so far I've only come up with three...I'm not what I would consider very interesting.

So, here's the three and from there I'll just sit and stare at the computer screen and see what else enters my brain to type:

1. I'm stronger than I thought - life has thrown a couple of rock hard lemons my way and I'm still standing.

2. I knit - not because I want the completed project, I knit for the mental relief it gives me...the peace of requiring to sit quietly, the rhythm of the needles, the softness of the fibers in my hands, the colors, it's yoga for the brain...it saved me when those lemons were being hurled.

3. I've always felt as if I should be living somewhere else....somewhere cooler, somewhere with more rain.

4. I notice the small stuff.....I walk into a room and see things most other people seem to miss, I've noticed something a homeowner who's lived there 20 years had never seen before - I noticed it in under a minute.

5. I've been told I have a "high stacking order"....that means I'm a strong multi tasker....I'm happiest at work  when I have more than a few things going all at the same time.

6. I love my dogs....everyone should own a dog....
    people really miss out if they've never known the loving heart of a dog.

7. I'm fifty three years old - I'm finally figuring out who I am and why I'm here.  

My paint brush is waiting to cover that Martini Olive green wall.......see you soon friends!!       

3 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Awesome! Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on a very well deserved award!!!

Prairie Rose said...

Heck,Yes, You are one flippin' awesome woman, Kyle!
We all know it!
The hat is very very cute!
Is it for any adorable little Italian Punkin' that we know???
You have a great rest of the weekend, Dear Friend!

Leah said...

o my goodness...that is so cute!! you are so talented :)