Thursday, September 8, 2011

Enjoying Your Day???

It's a cooker outside this week....that's okay, cooler days are ahead.

I didn't have my thinking cap on when I wrote that this Sunday will be the first day of my "word of the week" photo mission....oops.

Remember the thought is "gentle"....

After realizing that Sunday is Sept.11th and that day will be a very special post entry....

I'll post my "gentle" pics on Saturday.


The approach is to post a picture that represents your idea of something gentle. It can be one picture...or 10, it's all up to you....I have a feeling that I maybe the only one in the group of photographers playing along...and how will I know??? I haven't figured out the "link/copy/post thingy yet so if you'll leave a comment I can bounce over to see your pictures...next week I hope to have a link in place to make it easier.

Enjoy your day....tonight I have someone coming to buy an antique I've posted on Craigs List for sale....
Man In Black will be happy to see that huge chest out of his garage...    

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

That is a really good idea and sounds like fun! I have never done the linky thing but will think about it and if I find out will let you know. Have a great day!