Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Morning....

So how's your week going so far???

I'm preparing for two birthdays....my big girl jaclyn turns 31....my little girl zoe turns 2....

I'm sewing buttons on a hat, knitting a baby sweater from stash yarn and discovering it will likely turn into a shrug....blah...
not enough yarn.....waaaaa
a good knitter would know this before beginning a project...oh poo..

I'm finishing reading a book.....

waiting for another episode of "Deadliest Catch" to come on the t.v.

thinking about the summer foods that will be served this season from the farmers market...

and thinking about getting a picture or two to show you my "baby sweater turned to shrug" project on the needles....

who knows...?????

maybe this baby sweater will be nothing more than two sleeves....

makes me crazy when I spent time knitting and this is the result........

what I should knit is a "thinking cap" for myself and put it on my head before I start anything..

have a great day....

see ya shortly

No comments: