Saturday, August 10, 2013

Glamping Bling.....Oh The Joy.....It's A Happy Day Indeed!!!!!

I want to share with you a wonderful gift my kids surprised me with last night.....

We had talked about the possibility of making them.....

And make them they did......

I love each and every one, and more charm styles are in the planning stages....

Really the skies the limits....this Glamping Camping jewelry line will be so much fun to wear, design, share, and a special charity donation charm with logo is pending approval from the "head sister" of the group I joined earlier in the year....

The bracelet and all the charms will be available for sale beginning tomorrow at an Etsy shop with all the details to follow by tomorrow morning....

Also, I'll add the link to the jewelry company that designed and created them
(my children's business.......insert proud Mother's grin here)

Different charms, different finishes, with chains....all available....

Oh...the trailers...I forgot to tell you about the different shaped trailers planned.....

And the dutch oven charm.....

I could go on and on, but I won't.....

I'm giddy with happiness....Giddy???? maybe we need a "Giddy Up? charm????

Yes, must add that to list....now how many links are on that bracelet???
Not enough I fear for all the charms I have planned....



There's a petticoat, a gun, a pair of waders, a train case luggage suitcase, a teepee, my sweet little trailer Ariel (other trailer models are in the works), a fishing pole, my SOTF number,

There'll be different finishes available.......so......I think I may need several of these sweet bracelets....

OH!!!!, the possibilities.......

Thank you Leah and Eric.......you've done a beautiful job!!!!!

You can see these charms up close on my Facebook page....if your not on my Facebook Friend list??

Send me a request and I'll confirm...

Facebook:
facebook.com/kyle.parra.54

etsy shop link:
www.etsy.com/shop/PARRAjewelry

PARRAjewelry website:
www.parrajewelry.com















No comments: