Friday, April 18, 2014

happy friday everyone….

I did receive a surprise yesterday when visiting the coop…..two eggs..

this was "a first'….

COUNT AS OF YESTERDAY:

9 EGGS IN SEVEN DAYS!!

there were a couple that I didn't count….sorta messed up…beginner eggs and one without a shell…

only the Easter Eggers have begun laying….

I know this because of the color of the eggs….not because I've become a chicken expert….
still waiting my beauty Matilda to surprise me with a freckled brown egg…

enjoy the holiday weekend….I'll be practicing my photography and hopefully have some new photos for you in the next couple of days…..

I'm hearing the chickens in the coop and there's an overly ripe tomato on the kitchen counter waiting to surprise them for breakfast….

have a great day…..after all, it is Good Friday….the best day ever…..

1 comment:

wagwinggarden said...

Of course! Easter eggs in time for Easter...They are very efficient chickens..😃