Tuesday, June 17, 2014

while I'm busy preparing for my next (and last for the summer) camping trip, I'll see if I can figure out how to post a little video I created…

why the soundtrack is in warp speed I have no idea…

but really, it adds to the silliness of the show…hope you enjoy it..

there's much to do in the coming hours,,,

go to work, complete the payroll, meet Jaclyn for lunch, shop, bring the trailer home, pack, cook, and these are only the things I can remember at this moment….I know there's more, but if I think about it all…there's stress, oh... one more thing that just popped in my head….and have the neighbor from down the street over who called last night asking to come see the camper tonight….

I've already cancelled the invitation to curb camp tomorrow night and join them for dinner…

too much to do…too little time….far too much traffic to arrive relaxed and ready play…

so instead, it's a good night's sleep, a well packed trailer, and a relaxing solo trip down the highway with the traffic all going the opposite direction…

enjoy the video…Ariel goes with me this weekend…this new trailer (yet to have a name) will be home waiting for us to return…

who am I kidding?….I just attached the video and it was a total copy over copy mess…and no music…that was the best part…

oh well, it was the thought, right? I'll keep working on it…until then?

here's something cute to enjoy…..if you think you might like a little trailer of you own?

here's what you can turn them into…







the neighbor down the street is super excited about the possibility of joining The Sisters On The Fly…

her name is Robin, (my middle name)…and her son's name is Kyle..(my first)..how weird is that?

she's going to drive down on Saturday and meet all the sisters and tour the trailers…

I expect by Sunday morning there'll be a new addition to our club…

are you thinking about joining??? what are you waiting for? you're missing all the fun….

No comments: